Join us in the beautiful surroundings of Hearn Field for this summers Miracle Theatre production of A Perfect World.
A Perfect World is a brand new action-packed adventure following a feisty young woman as she ventures into a ‘Boy’s Own’ world of undiscovered jungles, treasure maps, campfires and penknives. Leading her team of quarrelsome explorers she stumbles into a bountiful paradise, whose inhabitants seem entirely peaceful, productive and fulfilled. Is this tranquil place the best of all possible worlds? Or is all too good to be true?
A rollicking music-filled adventure touring the great outdoors this summer! Written and directed by Bill Scott with original music by Tom Adams.
Watch the trailer here.
- Come prepared! – Bring whatever you need for a cosy evening. Warm woollies, blankets waterproofs and insect spray!
- Bring your own seat – Low backed chairs, rugs and a cushion are always nice too, combine comfort and style!
- Gather a posse! Bring friends and family the more the merrier for a Miracle night out!
- Bring a Picnic. Be the envy of everyone else and bring your posh sausage rolls and cucumber sandwiches and prosecco and ice bucket
- Arrive early – Pick a great spot and enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- Bring a Torch – It’s very helpful to safely find your way back to the car.
Buy tickets in advance from See Tickets
General admission: £13.20. Concession (under 26, over 65): £11.00. Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children): £37.80
Child (under 16): £7.70. Child (under 4): Free