Miracle Theatre: A Perfect World
13 July @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£13.20
Join us in the beautiful surroundings of Hearn Field for this summers Miracle Theatre production of A Perfect World.
- Come prepared! – Bring whatever you need for a cosy evening. Warm woollies, blankets waterproofs and insect spray!
- Bring your own seat – Low backed chairs, rugs and a cushion are always nice too, combine comfort and style!
- Gather a posse! Bring friends and family the more the merrier for a Miracle night out!
- Bring a Picnic. Be the envy of everyone else and bring your posh sausage rolls and cucumber sandwiches and prosecco and ice bucket
- Arrive early – Pick a great spot and enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- Bring a Torch – It’s very helpful to safely find your way back to the car.
A Perfect World is a brand new action-packed adventure following a feisty young woman as she ventures into a ‘Boy’s Own’ world of undiscovered jungles, treasure maps, campfires and penknives. Leading her team of quarrelsome explorers she stumbles into a bountiful paradise, whose inhabitants seem entirely peaceful, productive and fulfilled. Is this tranquil place the best of all possible worlds? Or is all too good to be true?
A rollicking music-filled adventure touring the great outdoors this summer! Written and directed by Bill Scott with original music by Tom Adams.
Buy tickets in advance from See Tickets (see link below).
General admission: £13.20
Concession (under 26, over 65): £11.00
Child (under 16): £7.70. Child (under 4): Free
Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children): £37.80